ENJOYED A SHOW IN 2022? LET US KNOW!
We would love to hear your thoughts, and you can go into a draw to win $100 EFTPOS voucher:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NT SHOW COUNCIL SURVEY COMPETITION
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the NT Show Council survey competition (“the competition”) under which the NT Show Council Inc (ABN 78 267 644 102) (“NTSC”) will offer one chance to win a $100 Eftpos gift voucher (“prize”) to eligible parties (see definition below) who submit the completed survey.
- The competition commences on 14 May 2022 and ends 5pm 31 August 2022 — to capture all seven Territory agricultural shows — or until such time as determined by NTSC in its absolute discretion (“Offer Period”).
- The be eligible to enter (“eligible party”) means a person or persons meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- has visited an agricultural show in the Northern Territory;
- have completed all components to the best of their abilities on the survey;
- have submitted completed survey prior to end of offer period;
- are not an employee or immediate family member of NTSC, committee member of a NT show society, or any other company engaged by NTSC or its members to in relation to their agricultural show;
- A maximum of one entry per household is permitted.
- By entering into the competition, the eligible party acknowledges having read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- NTSC reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the competition or make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Prize consists of 1 x $100 Eftpos Gift Card with a total value of $100 per winner. Total prize pool is worth $100. Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If for any reason the agreed prize is not available, a product/experience of equal or greater value will be provided.
- NTSC reserves the right to disqualify or withdraw an entry at any time if registration or entry conditions are not met.
- A person in receipt of the prize who is subsequently found not to be entitled to receive the prize under these Terms and Conditions will repay the prize to NTSC as a debt due on demand and indemnify NTSC for breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- NTSC collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to contractors and consultants. Participation is conditional on providing this information. Individuals should direct any request to access, update or correct information to NTSC.
- The entrant agrees to indemnify NTSC in respect to any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of entry into to the competition, including publication of photographs.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, NTSC (including its officers, employees and agents) and its related entities exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any cost, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.